Three years ago, CRM in the healthcare sector obtained $8,9 million and is assumed to increase at a CAGR of 13.4% till 2025. The projected revenue by 2025 will be equal to $21,462.6 million.
Two years ago the global healthcare CRM market was valued at about 7.3 billion USD and by 2026 it is expected to quadruple, reaching 28.89 billion according to research Stratistics Market Research Consulting.
Paramedics often conclude that customer/patient satisfaction means successful treatment. They could not be more wrong. Satisfaction of your patients is not only about successful treatment, it also includes the way you handle their data, interact with them, and of course, give them deserved services.
Envision, you have gone to a grade A hospital for a simple blood test. All goes well, you get the best paramedic facility, great chair to sit on, and wonderful treatment from the staff. You are happy with their in-person service, but when it is time to get the reports, you are informed that your blood test reports are lost. Not so happy about the earlier treatment, are you? This is where CRM comes into play.
As a manager of a healthcare institute, you need to make sure these trivial mistakes don’t take place. The way to do that is implementing a CRM software for your Healthcare organization.
What is a CRM for the Healthcare Industry?
Customer Relationship Management in the healthcare industry is a procedure of managing past, present, and future conversations with your customers so that you can meet their needs.
The healthcare CRM system in-house medical podium that helps in managing patients as well as their health information/data. Simultaneously, it is a custom made healthcare solution that bridges the conversational gap between patients and healthcare providers.
Mainly, a CRM for the healthcare industry includes these four major components:
- Customer support system
- Patient information management system
- Personnel, time, and resources management system
- Reporting and business analysis system
It is no surprise that the past year had been in the need of medical attention the most in the last decade. This has led to the increase in usage of CRM for the healthcare industry.
What are the advantages of CRM in Healthcare?
- Helps you in learning about the behaviour of your patients, their needs, their demands so that you can develop better relationships with your patients.
- Lets you assess the health of each patient relationship instantly, therefore, identifies the cause of issues that reoccur; in turn giving you faster and better resolution to the problems.
- Allows you to adjust administration tasks so that you can focus on the needs and requirements of your patients.
- Enhances customer satisfaction and helps them with dedicated management of their health status.
- Coordinates care with more efficiency which allows your staff members to access patient data/information anytime they need.
- Reduces the time that is spent serving the patients and increases efficiency of operations.
Who can benefit from CRM for Healthcare?
- Retail Clinics
- Emergency Rooms
- Primary care and general practice offices
- Outpatient medical clinics
A CRM system that is well built can provide you and your medical team with exquisite information processing, and allows you to build great relationships with your patients. By building a CRM system for your healthcare institute, you bring home a customer support system, a data management system, and much more.