VSPL provides the best of the industry’s Interactive Voice Response Solution (IVR) that promises to interact with the caller in an efficient manner. This system enables them to identify, classify & route calls to the correct recipient.
Many different industry sectors like banking, BPOs, call centers, healthcare, government organizations, entertainment, travel & hospitality, etc. are getting their hands on the IVR system to make the working of the company easy & well organized.
It is undoubtedly evident that every business needs an IVR system to make it an efficient working organization & bring about customer satisfaction by providing them with the desired solutions.
IVR system is essential to businesses for the following reasons –
- Engages with customers in real-time – engaging business services with customers in real-time makes them feel important. Offering a menu with selectable options which customers can pick from make customers feel more involved in the business.
- Establishes a company’s brand image – a brand image is created at the point where every customer need is taken care of. IVR system provides excellent customer support, especially for small businesses & start-ups & makes the customers see a broader perspective of the business. Callers can connect to different departments like support, sales, etc. with the help of an IVR system.
- Routs call to the right department or agent – IVR system helps a caller to land to the correct recipient with whom the caller wishes to interact with. This gains good customer support points when a customer is well routed to their desired recipient.
- Handles a large volume of calls – an IVR system helps in enhancing the ability of agents in managing a large volume of calls. In many of the systems, customers may not even have to talk to an agent for a query; they can quickly solve one by making use of the IVR system themselves.
- Increases customer satisfaction – customer satisfaction comes from a variety of reasons like the time invested by customers for asking something & the time taken by agents or the IVR itself to solve their queries. However, IVR itself acts like a self-help tool to offer solutions to customers without them even interacting with a live agent.